Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use the Information
- Non-Personal Information
- We use Non-Personal Information to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use it for other business purposes.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages in connection with the Site or an Online Kourse. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- Participation in Online Kourses
- We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you when you participate in an Online Kourse through the Site for processing purposes, including but not limited to tracking attendance, progress and completion of an Online Course. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information and your performance in a given Online Kourse with the instructor or instructors who taught the kourse, with teaching assistants or other individuals designated by the instructor or instructors to assist with the creation, modification or operation of the kourse, and with the institution or institutions with which they are affiliated. Also, we may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- Identity Verification
- For services that require identity verification (e.g., logging into purchased kourses), we use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect for verifying your identity, and for authenticating that submissions made on the Site were made by you.
- Communications with Sketchbook Skool
- Disclosure to Sketchbook Skool Operations and Maintenance Contractors
- We use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, "Contractors") to assist us in providing our products and services to you. Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our products and services to you. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site or the Online Kourse. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
- Government Authorities, Legal Rights and Actions
As part of the registration process for our mailing lists, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations or businesses.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Koosje Koene at [email protected]
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.